Large scale in-line sputtering system
Vertical inline sputtering system having 2 large-area Rotary cathode for high quality thin film of single or multi layer
The SRN-140 is a vertical inline sputter for FPD coating upto 5 generation. The large area cylindrical rotary source has a good efficiency of the target from magnet array developed by SORONA and a shunt sheet of inside cathode. In this good target efficiency decreases system downtime rate for target exchange and increases product yield. The cathodes are able to use the RF/DC power compatibly. When the RF power has been used, The RF matcher is inserted to cathode directly. This design can reduce the RF loss from heated RF Cable and make simple and elegant hardware architecture.
The SRN-140 will provide the satisfactions to customers who desire Inline system with stable and excellent performance.
- Plasma damage free process
- Arcing free process
- Particle free by Non-arcing process
- Embossing shield
- Vertical inline type
- Ferro-fluid rotation shaft for smooth and stable moving of Tray.
- Available to reactive sputtering(SiO2, Si3N4, CrOx, Metal…)
- Dual magnetron sputtering for high deposition rate
- Compatible cathode without distinction of RF/DC /MF/Pulsed DC
- Maintenance system for large cathode
- Direct connection of RF matcher to cathode
- Non-screw type chamber shield for easy maintenance
- Excellent uniformity
- Fully automation control by PC
- Substrate size : 5G Glass
- Sputtering Materials : Al, Cr, Mo, ITO, SiOx, SiN, CrOx, ZnO, AZO,
- Cathode : Cylindrical rotary cathode
- Applied Power : DC, DC pulse, MF, RF
- SiO2 Dep rate : > 5nm/min
- Thickness uniformity : ＜± 5%